About Life in Christ Academy
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2023-2024
Email: LifeninChristAcademyLariat@gmail.com for a registration form or download a 2023-2024 REGISTRATION FORM.
If you are looking for a Christ-centered preschool program for your 3, 4 or 5 year old children, then Life in Christ Academy (LICA) is the
place! Our teachers and staff provide a full preschool and just an all-around fun place to learn! Come and see what Life in Christ Academy
has to offer your family!
Registration: $50 (non-refundable)
To register, children must be 3 years old and potty trained on or before Aug. 31.
Must also bring immunization records and a copy of the child’s birth certificate
Completed registration form and fee may be mailed to
Life in Christ Academy
725 CR DD
Farwell, TX 79325
Or call for an appointment to drop the forms at LICA
For more information contact:
Sylvia Bean: 575-693-2607
Financial assistance available
The purpose of Life in Christ Academy Preschool is to provide a Christian education as an important part of the ministry of St. John Lutheran Church, by:
1. Being a Work of God workshop, in which the Holy Spirit is the most active worker because of the presence and prominence of the Holy Scripture.
2. Having teachers who assure the children of peace with God through forgiveness in Jesus Christ.
3. Having formal lessons with thorough and systematic teaching of the Bible.
4. Having a curriculum which is taught from the perspective of the Holy Scriptures. We at St. John Lutheran Church recognize that every Christian church family has their respective beliefs. In our effort to minister to people of all religious backgrounds, we will do our best not to compromise other Christian beliefs.
5. Pressing for excellence in teaching and learning, and view persons as people of God continually discovering more of God’s will and His creation.
6. Viewing the Christian life as worship, witness, fellowship, service, and learning with concern for world missions, social ministry, and stewardship education integrated into the curriculum and life of the teachers and leaders.
7. Being owned, operated, and an integral part of the congregation as evidence by constituion, bylaws, and budget.
Mission Statement of Life in Christ Academy
Our mission is to be a caring Christian family united in preserving and spreading the gospel so that all people may receive eternal life.